MOST VIEWED - LEADING DATE EXCLUSIVE BLOG - BOOKMARK IT - CMD + D
5 date ideas for Animal Lovers
3 months Ago, 76 Views, 0 Comments
- Volunteer at an animal shelter. You can spend your first date helping out animals at a dog or cat shelter. Not only will this help the animals, but this will also make both of you feel happy and fulfilled. Being around animals will also put both of you at ease, which will mean better conversations and probably a second date.
- Hang out at the park. If there is a park in your date's neighborhood where people bring their dogs, you can casually invite your date to a snack nearby. As soon as you start running out of things to talk about, ask if your date wants to go to a walk in the park. Both of you will enjoy being greeted by dogs there.
- Take your dogs to the park. If one of you has dogs, that's even better! You can bring the dogs to the park to play. Bring treats for the dog, and snacks for you and your date. Make sure your date knows there will still be casual dinner or a movie after you drop off the pets at home.
- Pet and feed animals at the zoo. Does your date love birds, horses, or perhaps elephants? Many zoos allow visitors to pet and feed certain animals. If you think your date will find this activity fun, inquire with the zoo for the petting schedule and feeding times of the animals. Check if you need to pay extra for this activity and what you need to bring, and come prepared.
- Watch animal documentaries together. If you and your date are fantastically nerdy, you can invite your date to watch an animal documentary together. You can rent a DVD copy beforehand, or stream from netflix. There are also free animal documentaries available on YouTube. If watching the videos from you or your date's place is uncomfortable, check if you can do this from a cafe or the library. Snacks or dinner elsewhere afterwards is a must so you and your date can talk.