The Current Top Date Ideas
7 months Ago, 305 Views, 0 Comments
- Pretend you've never met, then loudly try out lame pickup lines in a swanky bar. Act like they worked.
- Go on a walking journey and every fifteen feet draw a chalk arrow in the direction you're going. At the end of the trip, leave a big pile of chalk.
- Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn't really happen
- Go for a drive. You can only make right-hand turns. When you finally get stuck, turn around and then you can only make left-hand turns. Repeat until you find something interesting. Take pictures along the way!
- Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
- Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books
- Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
- Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
- Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
- Hide and seek in the park
- Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
- Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you've never been to. With fake names.
- Go for a drive with the passenger blindfolded, choosing directions at random. see where you end up
- Dress up as pirates, commandeer shopping carts, and have a war upon the high seas.. er, parking lot.
- Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence
- Rent a movie you've never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.
- Dress up as pirates and go parrot shopping at local pet stores
- Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
- Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
- In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
add me on snapchat pick your country on https://datingsitespot.com
Follow us: @leadingdate on Twitter | leadingdate on Facebook