MOST VIEWED - LEADING DATE EXCLUSIVE BLOG - BOOKMARK IT - CMD + D
How to Have an Orgasm 3 months Ago, 82 Views, 0 Comments
Women tend to have more orgasms with rich partners than with less financially endowed mates.
Mother always said it was just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man. Maybe even easier. That's because women tend to have more orgasms with rich partners than with less financially endowed mates. At least that is what two researchers at the University of Newcastle in Newcastle-On-Tyne, England, have found according to a report in the Times of London.
Dr. Thomas Pollet and Professor Daniel Nettle reached this conclusion pondering the question of why women have orgasms at all. Few females in the animal world have anything like our big O. If female humans have acquired the ability to have powerful orgasms, the professors argue, then women will have evolved this ability for a reason.
"Women's capacity for orgasm could be an evolutionary adaptation that serves to discriminate between males on the basis of their quality," said Pollet. "If so, then it should be more frequent in females paired with high-quality males."
They tested their theory using data from the Chinese Health and Family Life study which examined the behavior of 5,000 men and women. Pollet said, "We found that increasing partner income had a highly positive effect on women's self-reported frequency of orgasm. More desirable mates cause women to experience more orgasms." Research in Germany and in our country have drawn the same conclusions.
So does this mean the guy with the biggest bulge in his pocket is the one for you? (And Mother was right about that, too? ) Not necessarily. Pollet and Nettle may have found women have more orgasms with rich men — but they also found no evidence that they were any happier overall!
5 date ideas for Animal Lovers 3 months Ago, 76 Views, 0 Comments
- Volunteer at an animal shelter. You can spend your first date helping out animals at a dog or cat shelter. Not only will this help the animals, but this will also make both of you feel happy and fulfilled. Being around animals will also put both of you at ease, which will mean better conversations and probably a second date.
- Hang out at the park. If there is a park in your date's neighborhood where people bring their dogs, you can casually invite your date to a snack nearby. As soon as you start running out of things to talk about, ask if your date wants to go to a walk in the park. Both of you will enjoy being greeted by dogs there.
- Take your dogs to the park. If one of you has dogs, that's even better! You can bring the dogs to the park to play. Bring treats for the dog, and snacks for you and your date. Make sure your date knows there will still be casual dinner or a movie after you drop off the pets at home.
- Pet and feed animals at the zoo. Does your date love birds, horses, or perhaps elephants? Many zoos allow visitors to pet and feed certain animals. If you think your date will find this activity fun, inquire with the zoo for the petting schedule and feeding times of the animals. Check if you need to pay extra for this activity and what you need to bring, and come prepared.
- Watch animal documentaries together. If you and your date are fantastically nerdy, you can invite your date to watch an animal documentary together. You can rent a DVD copy beforehand, or stream from netflix. There are also free animal documentaries available on YouTube. If watching the videos from you or your date's place is uncomfortable, check if you can do this from a cafe or the library. Snacks or dinner elsewhere afterwards is a must so you and your date can talk.
29 Easy Ways To Make Yourself More Appealing to the Opposite Sex 3 months Ago, 60 Views, 0 Comments
Here are 25 great quick and easy ways to make yourself more appealing to the opposite sex.
1. Be Confident! Confident people are like catnip to singles looking for that special someone. If you are comfortable with yourself, other people will be attracted to you. Many singles are looking for clues to gauge their compatibility with you, and quickest way to do that is to examine the signals you give off. Being confident goes a long way!
2. Be Real! Worried you won at be able to hold a candle to that guy or girl from one of those dating reality.
3. Be Clean! Good hygiene is critical at all stages of dating; no one wants to be near someone who smells bad!
4. Be Cool, Calm, and Collected!
Rudeness is never sexy
5. Be Punctual! Meeting someone new is exciting, but so many people spoil a good date by showing up late, or worse
6. Be Conversant!
7. Be Funny! Having a great sense of humor can be a magnet that attracts just about anyone
8. Be Polite!
9. Be Flirtatious! make eye contact, tell a joke that might not be quite work safe, and be sure to pick up on the physical here: if the target of your attention looks great, say so!
10. Be Tasteful! watching harmless flirting spiral into something gross or uncomfortable would definitely be a bad encounter for most people!
11. Be Mindful of Your Personal Info! MySpace and Google can either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. As we move about online, we share information about our lives that is more public than we may imagine. Forums, message boards, mailing lists are publicly archived, and even Twitter are indexed by Google. So a potential love match who types your name into Google may find out more about you than you bargained for.
12. Let Go of Your Ex! What do good exes and bad exes have in common? Both take up too much space in our minds! If we have good exes, then we focus on all the good moments we have without realizing that memories are often different
13. Ask Good Questions!
14. Be Wary of the Green Eyed Monster!
15. Give Space and Resist Stalking! New relationships bring a lot of positive energy into our lives, but knowing when to back off and give space is one of the most attractive qualities we can have, as well as the most overlooked.
16. Be Open to New Ideas!
17. Be Supportive! If you found that perfect match, congrats! Want a quick secret to keeping them around for the long haul?
18. Be Good To Your Parents!
19. Be a Steward to the Environment!
20. Be Careful of Bad Habits!
21. Be Ready to Take Risks!
22. Be Able To Make Mistakes!
23. Be Honorable!
24. Be Kind to Children!
25. Be Good To Your Friends
Cute Pickup Lines 3 months Ago, 71 Views, 0 Comments
"You are so sweet, you could put Hershey's out of business."
"Whenever I think of the finer things in life, I think of expensive cars, fine wine, and you."
"I've had a really bad day today, but it always makes me feel better when I see a pretty girl smile. Would you smile for me?"
"I am pressing charges against you for stealing my heart."
"I bet the stars are envious of your eyes."
"Did the sun come out or did you just smile?"
"The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name."
"You're so beautiful, I can't believe God didn't keep you for himself."
"I am sure that you have heard all the pick up lines in the book, so I just want to say that I think you are absolutely gorgeous."
"Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!"
"Do you have a Band Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you."
"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand."
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
"Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?"
"I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!"