29 Easy Ways To Make Yourself More Appealing to the Opposite Sex 11 months Ago, 346 Views, 0 Comments
Here are 25 great quick and easy ways to make yourself more appealing to the opposite sex.
1. Be Confident! Confident people are like catnip to singles looking for that special someone. If you are comfortable with yourself, other people will be attracted to you. Many singles are looking for clues to gauge their compatibility with you, and quickest way to do that is to examine the signals you give off. Being confident goes a long way!
2. Be Real! Worried you won at be able to hold a candle to that guy or girl from one of those dating reality.
3. Be Clean! Good hygiene is critical at all stages of dating; no one wants to be near someone who smells bad!
4. Be Cool, Calm, and Collected!
Rudeness is never sexy
5. Be Punctual! Meeting someone new is exciting, but so many people spoil a good date by showing up late, or worse
6. Be Conversant!
7. Be Funny! Having a great sense of humor can be a magnet that attracts just about anyone
8. Be Polite!
9. Be Flirtatious! make eye contact, tell a joke that might not be quite work safe, and be sure to pick up on the physical here: if the target of your attention looks great, say so!
10. Be Tasteful! watching harmless flirting spiral into something gross or uncomfortable would definitely be a bad encounter for most people!
11. Be Mindful of Your Personal Info! MySpace and Google can either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. As we move about online, we share information about our lives that is more public than we may imagine. Forums, message boards, mailing lists are publicly archived, and even Twitter are indexed by Google. So a potential love match who types your name into Google may find out more about you than you bargained for.
12. Let Go of Your Ex! What do good exes and bad exes have in common? Both take up too much space in our minds! If we have good exes, then we focus on all the good moments we have without realizing that memories are often different
13. Ask Good Questions!
14. Be Wary of the Green Eyed Monster!
15. Give Space and Resist Stalking! New relationships bring a lot of positive energy into our lives, but knowing when to back off and give space is one of the most attractive qualities we can have, as well as the most overlooked.
16. Be Open to New Ideas!
17. Be Supportive! If you found that perfect match, congrats! Want a quick secret to keeping them around for the long haul?
18. Be Good To Your Parents!
19. Be a Steward to the Environment!
20. Be Careful of Bad Habits!
21. Be Ready to Take Risks!
22. Be Able To Make Mistakes!
23. Be Honorable!
24. Be Kind to Children!
25. Be Good To Your Friends
Cute Pickup Lines 11 months Ago, 388 Views, 0 Comments
"You are so sweet, you could put Hershey's out of business."
"Whenever I think of the finer things in life, I think of expensive cars, fine wine, and you."
"I've had a really bad day today, but it always makes me feel better when I see a pretty girl smile. Would you smile for me?"
"I am pressing charges against you for stealing my heart."
"I bet the stars are envious of your eyes."
"Did the sun come out or did you just smile?"
"The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name."
"You're so beautiful, I can't believe God didn't keep you for himself."
"I am sure that you have heard all the pick up lines in the book, so I just want to say that I think you are absolutely gorgeous."
"Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!"
"Do you have a Band Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you."
"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand."
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
"Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?"
"I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!"