Dating Blog - datingideas
Leading Date Dating Blog Exclusive Content - datingideas
MOST VIEWED - LEADING DATE EXCLUSIVE BLOG - BOOKMARK IT - CMD + D
Rainy days Dating ideas 5 months Ago, 212 Views, 0 Comments
1. Have a wine and paint night
These have become pretty popular date ideas, but why not recreate the activity at home? If you have fancy paints and canvases, great, if not, jsut get one and thick posterboard type paper. You can find tons of painting tutorials on YouTube of paintings you like.
2. Compete in a cook off or join forces to create a fabulous meal
There's something so romantic about cooking dinner together. I'm not sure if it's the fac
The Current Top Date Ideas 6 months Ago, 220 Views, 0 Comments
- Pretend you've never met, then loudly try out lame pickup lines in a swanky bar. Act like they worked.
- Go on a walking journey and every fifteen feet draw a chalk arrow in the direction you're going. At the end of the trip, leave a big pile of chalk.
- Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn't really happen
- Go for a drive. You can only make right-hand turns. When you finally get stuck, turn around and then you can only make left-hand turns. Repeat until you find something interesting. Take pictures along the way